The following from JMR in response to my inquiry:

a scam, IMO. We don't send that shit, and if we did we wouldn't send
HTML email with clueless crap. It's spam to make stupid folks log on
to the wrong website, so I hope it doesn't work. NEVER DO ANYTHING
BUT DELETE SPAM!!!!! You're on the spammer's list, for good! "remove"
WILL NOT remove you, your email address is worth MONEY, deleting it
is like deleting money for a spammer or scammer.
JMR
"e-gold is to 'money' what email is to letters."  -- JP May
--
Regards, James M. Ray  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP = 0xAE141134
Try a FREE e-gold account: http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=9