RAH,

Have you tried $GOLD

Anything that starts with GCxx is a Comex Future Gold Contract.

The symbol always depends on the source you are getting the
quote from. My advice is to access the source site, and use their
search tool to find the appropriate symbol.

Do you absolutely need the quote on gold within your PowerTicker
program, cause it is available all over the place. The best place is
Kitco.com

I hope this helps.

Claude