| Right, I thought it would have to involove bailing bars.
|
| But, as you remind me, everyone says it is actually NOT possible to
| bail bars with e-gold, therefore, it is out :o
|
| Thanks, JP!
|
| >JP,
| >
| >> Is abritrage possible between goldgrams and e-gold grams?

I have thought of putting together an "automatic" interface like my
metal-to-metal at http://metal-escrow.com /m_m.cfm for changes between
e-gold and goldmoney. of course I would need to charge a 1% fee so unless
the prices varied by more than 1% I should be safe :-) and no arbitrage
would be profitable (or am I mistaken?).

Sidd.