>Julian,
>
>   Agreed, however, people already complain if their accounts are not funded
>within HOURS of making a payment.  Asking them to wait days....
>
>    I am sure I am not the only one who will tell you...its an unpopular job
>being an Exchange Service Provider.

That's for sure.  I urge all MMs to clearly tell all customers, all
the time, that exchanges take DAYS OR WEEKS, not hours.

No one expects the phone company to connect you in 5 minutes.
Similarly, customers expectations should not run to minutes or hours
to sell shit credit card money for gold money.