Perth Mint (perthmint.com) has unallocated storage with no agio, but a fee
for re-issuing ownership certificates whenever the amount has to change.

http://perthmint.com/depository/pmcp/product.shtml

I really need to go and visit these guys and see how hard it is set up.

I am however thinking of keeping a couple of bars of lead in my garage, if
anyone wants to invest in lead I will not charge any agio (I doubt anyone
would even think of stealing it) and transaction fees will be small ;)
unfortunately buying lead incures GST but I will bail bars in if you ship
them to me. (1 gram e-gold buys about 9Kg of lead)  This is my plan to
turn lead into gold.

     cya,    Andrew...