> I believe MMs in popular world cities (ie, probably American cities)
> could do a RAGING business in selling e-gold at a modest price over
> spot, for cash.
>
> The good thing is, then peope wanting egold can get in
> instantaneously. The only danger would be counterfeiting!

I would love to see somebody set up e-gold 'ATM's. It would be great to
walk to up to a kiosk that took cash and *instantly* spent the gold into
my account or vice versa give me cash *instantly* for gold that I spend
out of my account.

You wouldn't need to disclose your passphrase, or even your account
number, to access your account at a kiosk, or any merchant.  I've figured
out out a secure way to do so, but would rather not detail it in a public
forum.

Viking Coder