> [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> This is utter, total bs ...
> What a heap of "sh$t"...
> I swear to god, there needs to be a vigilante group that goes around
> and beats the fucking SH$T out of sloppy losers who call themselves
> market makers and cause all this chaos.

There is actually such a vigilante gang!

They are the: "fucking bullshit sloppy losers market maker mashers"
They have a great website as well:
http://www.fuckingbullshitsloppylosersmarketmakermashers.com
(careful though, you may lose your egold if you visit their website)

Oh yeah, this is my first post to the list, although I've been a listener
for months and months :) Nice to meet you all, and thanks for educating
me about the state of the world economy ...

Jonathan
P.S. If anyone can come up with a better name for my gang's domain,
the please post to the list. I think mine would sit well in search engines.