>> > an executable

>> > machine. So

I don't know who said this, but its true.  A Trojan is an application and has to be
downloaded onto your computer and then run.  It can not magically appear on a computer.

To those people that have had trojans appear on their computers, please check your
"windows sharing."  If you have something shared, check the privilages.  More often
then not, people will have their "C" drive shared with full privilages.  All it takes
from there is for someone to type in your ip address, and put something into your
startup directory.  Next time you restart your computer, the trojan is activiated.

On a somewhat different note, my guess is that most of the people that have had their
accounts "Hacked" have entered their passphrase into another site, not because of a
trojan.

    Khurram Khan

==
2 cents worth?