On 6 Jun 2001, at 13:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> regarding attacks that are only theoretical, i offer 2 grams to the
> first person that contacts me with the name of the security related
> organization that used the phrase "making the theoretical practical
> since 1992"
L0pht Heavy Industries
If the deal still holds...my account is 111885
BTW Jay, I tested Digital ID with GoldMoney and love the idea. Very easy
to implement form the client side and I definitively feel more secure. I am
now off checking for a Smart Card solution.

I also like the CryptoCard idea... but it appears to be significantly more
complex to install on the server side.