From: SnowDog [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 9:38 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: New Kid On The Block

>      I find it amusing how suddenly the world (or a very small number of
> vocals) claim e-gold is anti-HYIP'S.  Become a Market Maker and learn the
> truth.

You're confusing official endorsment of HYIPs, (like OSGold), with an
official policy which may permit them to function without an official
endorsement. This is a big difference. An HYIP is committing fraud when it
'guarantees' customers' money -- and OSGold explicitly does this. What do
you think is going to happen to your OSGold account when OSGold defaults on
one of their 'guaranteed' HYIPs? There is not enough money in the world to
'guarantee' an HYIP.

"One must never fail to pronounce moral judgment." -- Ayn Rand (God Herself)

Craig