--- SnowDog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >    Is there a listing for all of these somewhere?
> I still have a hard time
> > convincing businesses to take e-gold for my
> purchases.  Pssibly I am
> buying
> > from the wrong companies if thousands are
> accepting it?

Maybe thousands of HYIP businesses?

> No, I don't know of thousands of businesses
> accepting e-gold.

snip

> E-Gold, for the past 3 months now, has again resumed
> its phenomenal
> growth -- now up about 20% in funded accounts over
> 10 grams, since March.

Account creation is down for  the fifth consecutive
week and if it hadn't been for the few really popular
scams, nothing has changed in the statistics, if you
look at the numbers from last August. Current account
holders are getting their pay out from their scams,
that is why you have a growth in accounts over 10
grams. It is only about 100 USD, anyway.

As
> long as E-Gold maintains steady growth, it doesn't
> need to advertise -- and
> probably shouldn't advertise if the growth rate
> remains this high.

It should attract real businesses, instead of scams
and porn sites!
How does that go along with the E-Dinar morals,
anyway? Are they endorsing porn and scam as well,
since they are using the same system? Do the e-dinar
people even know what the e-gold customer base is?

 Of
> course, PayPal was able to grow much faster, so
> maybe E-Gold could too, but
> PayPal is still in the Red and E-Gold is still in
> the Black.

How do you know that?
I would like to see e-gold P&L sheets.
Are you confusing e-gold with G&SR, again?
I would like to see G&SR's P&L sheet as well, while we
are at it.

 Slow, steady,
> growth can be considered ideal.
>
> Craig

If it were not for people like you and Viking Coder,
e-gold, G&SR and whatever else they call themselves
would not have many friends vocalizing as if they were
an authority and on the inside!
How can you speak with soooo much authority, if you
are not part of their family?

=====
Dagny Taggart