I am very please to see the voluminous queries and discussions regarding the
eCTA over the past few days.

The  points raised,  the comments, they are all valuable as they provide
feedback on how the eCTA is perceived.  And I thank all those that provide
them.

The eCTA is still in it's infancy in an economy barely out of it's teens and
already the quests for the hidden agenda are arising.

Unfortunately there are no easter bunnies ... there is no hidden agenda...
but by all means... continue to look!

Continue to keep the queries and comments coming.  The more people question
and look and probe the more practice we get, stronger we get and the bigger
we will grow.

The eCTA  is prepared to grow and we are not adverse to picking the best of
experienced people's brains.

Michael Moore
Vice President (Pro Tem)
for the