Yep!

When Dubya was running for office I had a strong feeling that he would take
a sharp turn to the left once elected. I even told one of his gushing
supporters, "Read my lips: Like father, like son."

It sucks to be right all the time.

Just wait until he raises the top marginal income tax rate to 60%. Don't
think it can't happen. I predicted it a year ago.