>[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent me an e-mail (with forged From:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]) that says my account is inactive, and I have to log in
>to make sure it isn't deleted.  There is a text version and HTML version
>of the e-mail, the text version has accurate links but the HTML version
>misdirects you to http://business.dencity.com/e-gold/index.htm

I just got that message.  It is interesting that they used HTML mail to
disguise the link to look like it is going to e-gold's domain.  Looks like
a lurker is using this list to gather email addresses to use in their scams.

Paul Ewing
Shining Moon Creations - Exotic and Fantasy Jewelry
http://www.shiningmoon.com