--- Michael Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:

>While the Gold Today rates are comparable and in some cases cheaper

>than Instant Gold.  Gold Today also prides itself on offering not just

>an exchange service from soft to hard currency  but also  an extensive

>site where you can see not only with whom you are dealing but also

>offers a guarantee and top quality servvice.

   First, you compare two diferent methods of payment. We accept Western Union while
you aren't.

   Our exchange rates are down to 8% and no one who accepts WU doesn't have so low
rates.

   Second, we are an offshore exchanger. We aren't intrested in who you are (address,
phone number, even IP address on some sites !!!). E-gold is anonymous so should be the
exchangers.

>Every order is responded to and every email is answered within 24 hour

>or less.

  So do we ( real orders, not tests !).

  In time ( few weeks, we hope) the funding will be instant ( not only the replay).