>> It's worth remember the "straight talk" aspect here - until e-gold
>> sells banner ads on the spend page, e-gold is a joke. ...
>
>Even if E-Gold were to sell ads on the Spend Page, how many could you put
>there? A dozen, maybe? How is this beneficial to a currency which grows to
>supporting thousands of businesses?

I think one per page would be quite enough ... that is many thousand
of impressions per day, tens of thousands per week.

It would be quite reasonable to charge a high rate (say, $10 per
thou) for such ads.  That's say a few thousand dollars a week worth
of advertising.

A real, genuine e-gold related venture may want to spend a few
hundred dollars a week on ads.  Something like Bananagold, say, might
want to dedicate say $200 per week .. that's $10,000 per annum .. to
maing a business out of Bananagold's particular business.

If big players decided to use e-gold (e-trade decides to take e-gold)
they would immeidatley launch hefty campaigns (maybe 1/4 or 1/2 of
all the ads); smaller business would buy smaller amounts of ads.

I really don't understand your question, can you clarify?

There should be one normal banner ad on the spend page, IMHO.

(Supply and demand questions are easily resolved by markets, if
you're expressing an opinion as to how many or what price the ads
should be.)

It's this very simple: no serious businesses will bother with e-gold
until it is possible to reach e-gold users.

If anyone knows how to reach e-gold users, simply state it here:

50 kilogram gold reward to anyone who can state how to reach e-gold users.

State it.

There is no way - hence, there are no e-gold businesses.  It's not complex.