On 21 Jun 2001, at 15:35, Paul Ewing wrote:

> How many people do this?  Especially people new to the system?

Many do accumulate gold currencies to spend them at later date.

I have many customers on my GAP (Gold Accumulation Plan)
programs who buy a bit of gold currencies every 15th of the month.

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca/buy-gold.html

They limit their risk with the volatile exchange rates by buying at
fixed intervals and therefore accumulate their favorite gold currency
so they always have some available for spending.