>I want e-gold to remain a currency, plain and simple. I don't want them to
>turn into some sort of ad house/paid-to-read program. Let e-gold ltd. do
>what it does best, be a accounting system for it's private digital
>currency.

That's fair enough -- but that means that "non-cottage industries"
won't have much to do with e-gold until there's some way to reach
e-gold users.

Non-cottage industry e-gold-related magazine sites (or maybe paper
magazines) may be the way; one would imagine those will come along in
time; the media (ie -- advertising venues) are necessary for commerce.

In the mean time, there won't be any non-cottage-industry e-gold
related business ventures.

"I feel like we're inside a Civilization game and there's some
fucking idiot playing." --Michael T. McNamara