Euro Gold Line changes.

Effective immediately do not add VAT/BTW/IVA on our
fee to your funding.  These references will be removed
as quickly as possible.

The new LOCAL banking changes are being phased in,
below is the list for the 1st batch.  Our pages will
change to reflect that information, and they should be
available toward the latter part of next week.

Belgium
France
Germany
Italy
Luxembourg
Portugal
Spain
United Kingdom

Clients in the above countries will be able to make a
LOCAL deposit instead of cross border or
international.  Our pricing for this new service will
be  $12 miniumum charge (up to $300), 4% on all orders
up to $10,000 and 3% above.  We will be paying for the
fee for the cross border, which is why we had to raise
the prices slightly. The process of sending and
receiving funds will also be speeded up as these funds
will be immediately verus GIRO or cross border that
can up 3 to 5 days.  This should represent a
significant savings to clients in the above countries.

Thank you for considering Euro Gold Line, we work hard
to please our clients.  Most of our business has been
repeat clients and their referrals, of which we are
very proud.

Frank
Euro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
tel:  +31-26-844-0113
fax:  +31-26-844-0342
ICQ 94782605  or MSN messenger

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538