Could you provide sourcing for this?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:26:08 -0600, Destiny Worldwide Net wrote:

>  I  realize that this is not directly egold related, but as many people on
>  this list are freedom lovers and might have an account at Paritate Bank,
>  please read this immediately and spread the word!
>
>  We have been informed by our contacts in Latvia that Paritate Bank is
>  bankrupt and about to loose their license.  If you know anyone who has an
>  account there, it would be wise to inform them at once so that they can
take
>  their money out.
>
>  John
>

>  ---
>  You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
If you found the contents of this email useful to you, and you have an
e-gold account, please feel free to follow this link:
http://www.two-cents-worth.com/?107685&[EMAIL PROTECTED]