>     E-gold, Ltd. is suing Charles Evans. Or is that G&SR/Omnipay is suing

Gold & Silver Reserve is doing the suing.  But it is largely irrelevant as
all three companies are owned and controlled by the same people.  You got
three axes.  Which one do you use?
Hardly matters...they all cut just as viciously.

>VERY interesting. I wonder if it will make it to Court TV?

If it does it will be another blow  to the gold economy.  Trial by media
especially when dealing with an economic system that is in direct conflict
with the major financial institutions and is already having aspersions of
laundering being thrown around by the media:
http://news.independent.co.uk/digital/update/story.jsp?story=79745
The media, shovelling crap down the mouths of the uninitiated, will have a
field day.

It is becoming apparent that e-gold are more concerned with their own
rightness than with the gold economy.

Sniper  (Steve)