Thank you, Michael,
Eve

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 7:33 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: a real tradgedy

Much as I feel for people who are victims of fallen banks
(We have thousands who became victims not long ago here when the State Banks
fell - and recently one of Australia's biggest insurance companies ...HIH..
fell leaving literally thousands totally out of pocket and littering the
landscape with bankruptcies) and I have had a dose of it too, I think the
language is inappropriate for a public discussion list.

In private sure...but not here.

There are ladies present.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]