Hi JP,

If I have an UP open on Bamdex, do you know whether that means that the
price will only be fixed at the time that someone matches it with a DOWN?
If so, then I probably should remove an unmatched UP contract before I sign
off, as I have obviously only made a calculated guess based on the price at
the time I made the decision. ... I'll leave it there this time as it is
the weekend, and presumably no trading data is available (or occurring),
and I would like to see what happens.

Regards,

Ian Green
http://two-cents-worth.com/?107242