I really enjoy reading the messages that roll through
this list on a daily basis. I can tell that there are quite
a few extremely intelligent people, who venture their
opinions on all manner of topics. Just thought I'd
say thanks for making my life a bit more interesting.

As a fulltime marketer/webmaster, some things are
worthy of praise, and this list is very informative.

Things look to be working out for most people,
and it is refreshing to be on the cutting edge of
new online currencies. I still think E-Gold needs
to buy http://www.egold.com

I'm sure I've visited that site 15,000 times by now.
lol. Keep up the great work everyone :)

Jonathan