Hi  everyone .....excuse me for typos - since im from sweden....;)

- i have been reading the discussion on this egold money marketers discussion list -  regarding crooks and money laundering - i think its up to us Money marketeers to do our due dilligence - and as a unity in this discussion list we can WARN eachother about "possible" scams and crooks. Hence Make it MORE difficult for the crooks to EXCHANGE their EGOLD to money.

Could the GREAT listmaster of EGOLD create a mailing list where we send WARNINGS of possible SCAMS and FRAUDSTERS who is using EGOLD as a "payment Service" - this way we can warn eachother ........

The reson is that i KNEW for several weeks that this Ebiz/Eurocredit was about to "close" with the SEC breathing down their neck. I did SEND a warning to this list - hence warning every MM here - but some did fall for the EUROCREDIT charms.

Regarding Ebiz ventures and Mr. Garry Stroud  - i have been followed this "scam" closley  - since some of my friends participated in it. I have MUCH information regarding this issue - both from SEC and from "inside".

WARNING - And the fact is that Mr. Stroud is about to launch another "bank" under another name and another "principal" who says is owning the "bank"  - (which of course has no licenses and papers on it. ) WARNING

I would go out and make a FAIR warning ALREADY to everyone - what you do WITH the information is UP TO YOU, please be careful when dealing with this bank - I see it as a DANGER that the bank infact cannot right now provide right paperwork to identify themselves  as a CORRECT bank  - also that it is MANAGED by a former officer of EUROCREDIT/EBIZ - which has MANY "hangarounds" that grasps every chance they see to recive funds back from this scam....

Well thats my 2 cents.....

.. here it is,.

Its owner is a former Ebiz / eurocredit officer called STEINAR from Iceland.

If anyone wants MORE information you have to EMAIL ME.

Patrik Isacsson
CEO / Technical Manager
Net-Guide.nu
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]