> I notice that the e-Bullion site has opened for business.
> http://www.e-bullion.com/

It looks like to be a very promising new addition to the ranks of real
GBCs. There is only 1 issue that I have with their service - their
transaction fee. They charge a flat transaction fee of 50 US cents. This
makes them highly unsuitable for micro transactions (<US$2, transaction fee of 25+%),
and even slightly unsuitable for mini transactions (<US$10, transaction fee of 5+%).
It is cheaper to use e-gold until your transaction are more than US$50, and cheaper to
use goldmoney until $500.

Viking Coder