[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I said yesterday that the chart was giving a weak signal that it
> could start moving up. I was wrong, it did not.
> However, it is now giving an EVEN STRONGER signal that it is about to
> move up, IMHO.
> Looks like it could be making another bottom near 260
> http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/GD/81
> say nearer the end of the year, but, in the short term (rest of this
> week), it looks like an up signal.

At around $265/oz, gold is pretty close to the bottom, and that is if
the dollar does not strengthen further.

Expect the gold  price to trend towards $275/oz following the Wednesday Bank Of

England gold auction.

Yep there's a gold rally on its way but don't get too greedy.

Or is it only cheap talk to tempt short sellers back into the game?

> Money where mouth is - I just bought 4 ups on the BAMDEX.
> well over 100 contracts and 400 grams in bamdex, now..
> Bamdex will be adding WIRELESS PALM support when volume warrants it.

e-gold the gold in technology
http://two-cents-worth.com/?107245