At 11:09 AM +1000 07/10/2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Jim Ray, when or will e-gold include the EURO on it's list of
>currencies with pricing?
>
>Just curious .. JP!

I dunno!  :)  It will probably happen eventually, though.

The DM is scheduled to "disappear" at the beginning of the new year,
supposedly, but I don't consider myself an authority on European/Euro
politics. Now I have a question for you. Is the DM presently pegged to
the Euro at a single rate, and if so for how long has it been at that rate?
Also, note that one factor for companies keeping accounts with Euros
for the past couple of years has been a declining exchange rate. That
is probably not the most attractive characteristic for a fiat-currency-unit
under consideration for exchange providers, I'd say (though it points
out a good reason to hold gold, instead).

Also, I'd like to comment that BOTH sides in the "should there be ads"
debate have made some very good points in a very entertaining way. I
thank you all, it's touching that you folks care so much. More fun stuff
soon!
JMR