There seems to be some confusion in referance to Euro Gold Line's banking
expansion program.  Do not attempt to enter Netherland or make a cross
border/international transfer to these accounts.  These accounts are for
LOCAL deposits in your country to avoid the high cost of international
transfers.

For your Info, they are now activated.

>THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!
>
>Good news, I have the numbers, and the numbers are on the computers
for
processing at this point.  We are making site changes as quickly as
possible to reflect this.

>Belgium:       3101630146-50
>Luxembourg:    17-534-743-0-3/100
>Germany:       3150151068  BLZ 37010400
>France:        30438 00001 4000 000072860
>Spain:         0168-0001-88-0001603426
>Italy:         03475 1601 087006750
>Portugal:      0500 0000 311000200097-51
>United Kingdom:600027-92  sort code 238859
>
>Hopefully, very quickly will follow the Latvian
>account. We will make the changes to the pages, and
>upload them as soon as everything is squared away.  We
>also add a seperate banking page to reflect these
>changes.
>
>Clients in the effected countries will also see a
>slight increase in our pricing to reflect the extra
>costs that we incur.  However, they should save
>substantially over the total costs being experienced
>now. Pricing for these countries is $12 minimum, 4% up to $10000 and
3%
above.  Prices for countries not affected DO NOT CHANGE.