> http://goldxpress.ibusinessdot.com/
>
> I cant get it to load .. j/s problems ... but it's some sort of
> fraud, possibly?

  The site contains a VB script, which includes a large binary segment.
This is probably a virus.  My AV scanner reported this after I opened the
site:

C:\My Documents\AffiliateContract01_03_09 (1).doc was infected with
Word97Macro/Tristate.C virus. Restored.

  I'd advise that nobody open this site.  I do not know for sure that this
virus cam from that website, but I'm also not going to retest it to find
out...
Dave