Hello,

   For those parties interested, Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc. has launched a
new website which strives to make the ordering process for gold backed
currencies as simple, safe, and secure as possible!

   Please visit us now at:   www.gaithmans.com

   You will no longer need to send follow up e-mails.  Also, we will be
dropping our @hotmail.com e-mail addresses for the more secure
@gaithmans.com e-mails.  Our new site lists all new addresses on our
"Contact Us" page.

    Thank you to all of our clients and colleagues who have patiently waited
for this website to be completed.

   We  offer e-metals, OSGold, SR currency, and we now proudly introduced
e-Bullion metals.  We buy, sell, and trade all digital currencies making
Gaithmans your digital currency destination!

   Please watch for a major upcoming sale on ALL payment methods and
currencies.  Details to be released the website by weeks end.

    Here is to success of the Gold Economy!

    Respectfully,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gaithmans.com

Gaithmans: your ultimate e-currency exchange service provider!