>how does bamdex work ?

http://www.bamdex.com

The bailed metals deiravtive exchange is simply a member's club that
allows members to trade the price of gold against each other.

>is it legal ?

Of course!

To be clear, it has nothing to do with "hyips" or "investment
schemes". There is nothing to invest in.  You cannot make 200%
returns in 3 days.

The Bamdex would probably be of little interest to anyone who is not
interested in trading futures or the gold price.

>can you give me an example of how i would lose money or how i win money ?

I don't know if "win" is the right word!

Very simply, you can make or lose money exactly analogous to when you
make or lose money on the stock market or the futures market:

(1) become a bamdex.com member
(2) do analysis on the movements of the price of gold, and decide
whether you think it is heading up or down
(3) take a contract "up" if you think the price is heading up, "down"
if you think down.
(4) if you choose the correct direction

ie, that process is exactly analogous to what you do when you trade
stocks or futures.

there is absolutely no 'commission' or costs or charges levied to members.

Enjoy!