We can get an idea of the answers to two of your questions from
the E-gold statistics page.

Extrapolating from the current numbers of 10879 spends in the last 24
hours,
we know the maximum spend fee on each of those spends is 50 cents. So that
is $5400 per day.
Half of that, or $2700, directly goes to E-gold account holders via the
incentive program www.e-gold.com/unsecure/incentive.htm. The other half
goes to e-gold Ltd. Over one year that would be a little under one million
dollars.
The storage fee would be 1% over the year on the e-metal in circulation.
Caclulate it out and I get around $150,000 per year in storage fees.
Add it together and you get 1.1 million USD gross per year.

So the answers to two of your (Rhetorical?) questions are:
E-gold can make no more profit in one year than 1.1 million dollars.

The account holders get 980 thousand dollars per year.

Worth 2 cents?

http://www.two-cents-worth.com/?127061

HR

Your Questions: