Our apologies to our many UK clients for the difficulties that have
occurred with the new "LOCAL" banking relationship in the UK.

The best answer, that we have received, is that after we signed the master
agreement, for the Euro Navigator Single program, that the government of
the UK decided that it was ok for banks to treat the Euro as a foreign
currency.  Obviously, the banks in the UK have been quick to adopt this
policy, therefore, unlike in any of the other accounts, the UK treats the
transfer of GBP into a Euro account as an international transaction.

This was not known to us or our bank.  Local currency transfers are
accepted in all of the other accounts, and show up in our account in
Euro's without problem.  The UK banks, however, insist that a client go
through the international department to convert GBP to Euro or reject the
transaction.

We have today, committed to another bank account in the UK that will
accept GBP without problems.  This will take a couple of weeks for the
bank in the UK to implement.  During this period, you have two options:

1.  If you are able to send in Euro's feel free to send to the UK local
account.  We will maintain it until the new account is available.

2.  Otherwise send in GBP to our account, at the ING bank, in Holland.  We
will charge the lower rates, as in this case you are paying for the
transfer.

We would like to apologize to our clients in the UK, we did what we
thought was the solution to reduce their high cost of transfer, it has not
worked.

We will publish and change our pages as soon as the new account is made
available to us.  The new account will incur charges both in Holland and
in the UK, we will have to look at our pricing as a result.  To help
reduce these costs and to be able to pass savings on to our clients we
will offer 101% on redeems made in the UK.  This will enable us to keep
our costs at a minimum and therefore clients on both sides will benefit.

The goal of Euro Gold Line remains to provide the most cost effective
service to our clients, while being reliable and fast as well.  We will
keep you posted, on our progress.  Thank you for your indulgence, in this
matter.  To the non UK members of the list, we are sorry, but at the
moment this is the only way available to widely disseminate this
information.

Thank you,

Frank
Euro Gold Line