Hiya JPM,

That would be the new SirCam Virus.. they are infected and
probably do not realise they are sending it to you.

http://www.datafellows.com/v-descs/sircam.shtml

Love Ches

At 09:34 AM 28/07/01, you wrote:
>Does anyone know, why do I get hundreds of emails like the following.
>Anyone know?  And what the hell is a "P Weekly"
>>Hi! How are you?
>>I send you this file in order to have your advice
>>See you later. Thanks
>with attachment .."P Weekly.xls.pif"

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html