> Now GoldMoney has ads on it's *home* page, too!
> http://www.goldmoney.com/

It's happening exactly like I thought it would. First, the spend page and
then the home page... how long until there are multiple popups when the
home page, or the spend page or any other page, is loaded? All of this on
a paid service who's fees aren't being reduced.

> "Oh, no! Mr. Bill!". What if e-gold caves in to stay competitive?

There are 3, soon to be 4, other GBCs who haven't 'caved in' yet.

> What will the spend page purists do?

Given GoldMoney's recent action of putting ads on the home page, "spend
page purist" is no longer a completely descriptive title.

As I said before... Why bother dredging up this stalemate discussion
again? Both sides of this issue have good points, but neither side is
showing any signs of budging from their position.

Viking Coder