Hello

I have just finished updating my site at http://www.tarasvirtualstudio.com
and I have added a raffle for fun, it only costs $1 in e-gold to enter and
every entrant gets a personalised picture from me, the winner each month
gets a full special order complete with Video Clips and 24 High Resolution
800x600 Images.
One member of this list is a great customer and I want to thank him very
much for all his kind words of encouragement and understanding.

Have fun

Tara xx
(@)(@)
http://two-cents-worth.com/?323504

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html