At 10:50 AM +1000 08/07/2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
...(not sure what's up in London, but this is entertaining!)
>there's something about the word "in" .. "What's the most expensive
>metal IN the United States?" ...

JP's getting warm by thinking about that "in," but it's not Boggs (who
is being held by his fans in Europe at the moment).

>I thought BOGGS, but, I don't know if there's any BOGGSIAN things
>that are metal ...

Although handing Boggs pieces of aluminum foil has resulted in coins
in the past, I'm told, but that's not it even though I miss him!
>I can't get it!
>
>"I think you'll see the answer if you think of me."
>
>rare bullets??!  :)    ...

VERY warm, JP...
JMR

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html