I want to present you my program "Gold Organizer" which allow you to check
your multiple E-gold
accounts balances with just one click. You don't have to remember anymore
accounts numbers and
passphrases-"Gold Organizer" will keep it on your hard drive and when you
click "Check Balance"
-it will open your default Web Browser with automatically entered account
number and passphrase
in SSL mode.

Download it from winsite.com -
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?4000000036505

To install it - Unzip all files in the same directory.

This software is Freeware.

I'm currently developing v.2.0 which will contain :

-support for E-gold,SR,OSgold,GoldMoney
-unlimited accounts support for this systems
-automatic,scheduled spends
-automatic retrieval of accounts history

I'm also looking for a person who will develop a web site for my software
(for the price-of
course-price is negotiable)

If you have some questions or you are a HTML developer please Contact me:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

John Barry

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.