Forwarding, as I neglected to cc...

-----Original Message-----
From: PR@EG
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 4:05 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: "metallic analogue of ice cream and chocolate"

Dear Mr. Moley,

I happened upon your website (http://www.chocolove.com/) by following a link
on the website of this chocolate lover:

http://www.moonplants.f2s.com/chocolate.html

who also happens to operate a small, web based business selling Moonplant
Seeds:

http://www.moonplants.f2s.com/

After spending some time reading through your website and listening to your
interview with WildOats.com, I was impressed by your apparent ability to
distinguish technical competence from artistic ability and of your
conviction that it takes love to produce art.  I'm certainly moved to buy
your product, but I would prefer to pay you with e-gold.

e-gold is better money:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/qanda.html

accepted by those discriminating enough to prefer your products (such as the
lady who owns the MoonPlant site), and a growing number:

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html

of (presumably chocolate loving) others:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm.

I'd be most appreciative if you would:

1.  Open an e-gold account...

Free of charge...

2.  Experiment to your heart's content...

I'd be delighted to Spend you a little e-gold to experiment with (e-mail me
your account number).

3.  Accept e-gold as a payment method on your website
(http://www.chocolove.com/)

e-gold can be seamlessly integrated into online shopping carts (as on the
MoonPlants website).  On that topic, one of the nicest shopping cart
implementations I've seen to date is http://magazinedepot.com/, where the
devout can order magazines such as, say, "Chocolatier".  Will be glad to
provide or refer you to any tech help you might need in this regard.

After you've made it apparent on your website that you accept e-gold, I'd be
delighted to link to you from the e-gold website and to recommend you to
others at every possible opportunity (between mouthfuls of Chocolove).  In
fact, even now, I'm copying the e-gold Discussion list, populated by many
who would be more than willing to Spend e-gold for chocolate, and who might
even tell you so.

 :)

Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S.
Your concern for the people who produce the requisite natural ingredients
for your product reminds me of Capulin coffee, another e-gold accepting
merchant:

http://www.capulincoffee.com/

P.P.S.
I almost forgot the mandatory press reference.  We've had recent mentions in
the press (Barron's and Reuters) that we are very pleased with and that I'd
be happy to snail you copies of, but in the meantime, I thought you might
get a kick out of the chocolate metaphor in this one (plus it lends a little
symmetry to this message):

http://www.thestreet.com/funds/strategies/1262395.html

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.