the "worlds only email list where you reply to an individual instead
of to the list" strikes again ...

I sent that comment only to you personally, Craig!

>> bravo -- perhaps at last a straight answer on this from egold?  one day!
>
>JP, I would argue that that answer has already been provided:
>
>"3.3.4. Right of Redemption - Except as provided in Section 4.6.1, will
>Issuer will not attempt to suspend or revoke User's conditional right of
>Redemption."
>
>Have you been refused the right to redeem?

No, I have not tried to.

What are the fees for redeeming one bar?

How do we get a list of fine weights of bars available currently?

Has anyone other than omnipay ever redeemed one bar?

State it, anyone who knows these things.

Can anyone from e-gold simply state, officially, here on the list, or
anywhere, that yes, anyone can redeem a bar?

Doesn't seem a lot to ask.  If someone says "JP, does ISL do c++
programming?" I do not shut my mouth and wait until a third party
digs a statement about it from the fine print.  I shout from the
rooftops over and over that ISL doesn c++ programming.

Anyway ... whatever.

>SnowDog

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.