I'd like to introduce you the new super program I've found several months
ago.
It is a complete Exchange System, which allow you to exchange/buy/sell
different eCurrencies. Their rates are really low and all transfers done
with very high speed.
The also allow you to order their MasterCard for free !
And the one more great feature is their referral program:
You will get $3 instantly just for giving away their FREE membership.
No catch :) All is real and best of all - FREE !!!
As an example: I've withdrawled more then $2000 in referral comissions
last month.
Just go and see all by your own eyes:

http://www.fastdigitalexchange.com/signup/signup.php?[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or contact them via ICQ: 124446001

Yours,
Edith

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.