From: James M. Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:27 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: Promoting egold use with international civic
organtizations

PS for Craig. Cards are fun, but $13.75 to nab $500 is an outrage
unless you have no other choice. Do an OutExchange & it's $1,
and some other dealers don't even charge the buck!

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.