I haven't been following the list too closely for the last couple of weeks
so, i don't know if this has been posted or looked into but maybe it should.
Looks like a scam in the name of e-gold and Douglas Jackson.

Gary

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/egolddoubleyourmoneynow

"Hi, I'm Douglas Jackson Founder of E-GOLD.COM this is my E-GOLD Club you
enter here and instantly DOUBLE your E-GOLD. ONLY FOR TODAY Follow the Link"