Hello everyone, as I now have a webmaster who know's what he is doing, I
want to sell the following items, which I bought when I first had the idea
for TVS, everything is in "as new" condition

For Sale and for E-Gold

Books:

Flash 5 Visual Quickstart Guide cost $21.99 will accept $15.00 E-Gold
Flash 5 for Dummies with CD-ROM cost $24.99 will accept $18.00 E-Gold
Photoshop Web Techniques cost $42.99 will accept $25.00 E-Gold

Software:

Allaire Homesite Web Design Package Version 4.5a (Licensed) cost $100 will
accept $50.00 E-Gold

All dispatched same day of payment

Please email privately if interested.

Thanks

Tara xx
(@)(@)
http://two-cents-worth.com/?323504

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.