I received this information in an e-mail and of course
it looked terrific as many of these things do. My
question is anyone on the list famliar with Private
Capital Builder (PCB)  who can vouch that they are a
legitimate business?

Thank you in advance, your imput is appreciated.

If you use Egold, YOU DEFINITLY NEED THIS:

We all know the hassles of trying to get money
in & out of our account!

In and Out of your E-Gold Account:
A New Revolutionary Internet Payment System!
OSGold may be coming soon also.

A New Revolutionary Internet Payment System

Dear Friend,

We are Proud to Introduce A New Revolutionary Internet
Payment System that eliminates all your worries and
concerns:

The CAPITAL CARD
The Internet Service You Have Been Waiting For!

You have always believed that paying through the
Internet is
expensive and not safe!  You were right!

But that was in the past because now you can use
The CAPITAL CARD.

Now You Can Make and Receive Internet Payments that
are:
* Safe and Secure!*
Fast and Convenient!*
Private and Anonymous!
* Inexpensive and Rewarding!*
In and Out of your e-gold account

Who Can Benefit From Our Services?
All present and future Internet Users who sell and
purchase Products
and Services through the Internet. Especially those
who are:

* Business Owners or MLM Companies
* Entrepreneurs or Home Based Business Operators
* Sales Professionals or Internet Marketers*
Financial or Legal Consultants And Further more:*

All of you who want to be Successful!
* All of you who seek an Opportunity to Create a
Better Life
and a Financially Secure Future!

Start Using Our Services and Enjoy:
* No More Charge Backs; Ever Again!
* A Payment Charge of ONLY 1% per Transaction!
* Making and Receiving Micro Payments for as little as
10 cents!
* Make Multiple Payments to Your Employees or Downline
Members.
* Our Targeted Email System!* Anonymous Banking!
* The Privacy and Protection that You Deserve!*
Incredibly Low Service Fees
* A World Wide Opportunity Secure, Safe, Convenient,
Fast, Anonymous and Cheap!

The CAPITAL CARD; to receive Payments and to make
Payments.
On Top of this we offer the Most  Profitable Money
Making Opportunity of All Time!

Pre Register Now! To Safeguard A Top Position!

After you have signed up as a Member of PCB you will
have the
opportunity to peep into "our kitchen".

If you like our cooking you can finalize the sign
up process after we have launched on the 1st of
September.

On that day you will have access to all the Features
on our Home Page
and also to the CAPITAL CARD Web Site.
At that time you can decide if you want to make use of
our very
special and unique Services.

You may begin right now to introduce this Opportunity
to your family,
friends and relatives, and you will be their sponsor
if they decide
to use our services.

There is no obligation on your part to become an
active user,
but we hope that you will use our services and take
advantage of this
opportunity to create wealth and privacy.