In celebration of our six month aniversary of selling e-gold, Euro Gold
Line will fund at the unheard  rate of 2.5% for funds deposited to our ING
bank or Postbank account in Holland. For deposits to our virtual accounts
within the the EC countries 3.5% applies, as we pay the transfer costs.

We would like to thank our many repeat clients for their support, and tell
them that many changes are being made to improve our service and to
provide additional services in the future.

Thank you for your continued support.

Frank
Euro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
http://www.mezzopolitan.com
ICQ 94782605

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.