Hi all:

We offer our sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of those
who were affected by the horrible terrorist activities in the U.S.  This
tragedy is beyond all comprehension, and there are no words that can
describe the horror and inhumanity of this devastating  act of violence and
aggression against the people of  the United States of America.    Please
join us in donating money to the Red Cross to support the victims.  We have
setup a special account at Standard Reserve for you to send your donations
- Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund account # 137221

Sincerely,

The Management and Staff of
The Standard Group of companies
______________________________________

George Matyjewicz,  President/General Manager
Standard Transactions (BVI) Limited
http://www.standardtransactions.com
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Standard Transactions Agent Xchange
http://128.121.218.67/stax/

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.