Great post!

>An attack against capitalism and rationalism - ie, against civilization.
>
>It's not an attack against the US Government --- it's simply an attack
>AGAINST CAPITALISTS, regardless of nationality.
>
>Here's a fascinating site .. http://chaostan.com
>
>Essentially half the world "missed out" on the Enlightenment

Descriptive discourse about the state of their culture does not address,
directly the best action, for US citizens.

>Death to all tribailists -- save us the nuisance by slaughtering them now.

There are 1.5 billion people living in Islamic countries.  I reject your
thesis that they are all irrational.  There are plausible theories why
they might hate America, such as the support of nondemocratic
regimes to extract oil.

Leave me out of your wars.  I cannot afford them and will work
with great dedication on political resistance to warmaking efforts
inside the United States.   Your war will fail to gather enough
support and money inside the United States, and your soldiers
will die in misery on the battlefields.   God willing the nukes
will not hit the US shores.

Todd

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292