At 07:54 AM 9/14/2001 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Market makers in the US - is postal service even working?  I assume FedEx
>is totally shut down?

I spoke with one of their employees yesterday.  They are essentially on
furlough until their ground fleet is flying again.

>Can I still have a money order sent by express post within the USA?

You can, but don't expect Express service.  According to my local carriers,
all postal mail is being distributed via train (Amtrac) and truck.

steve

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292